CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Healthy thinking...

I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. It's only a day or two away now. One of the biggest things I'm grateful for?...my health.
You've heard me say, on this blog even, that I never get sick. It's something I really am proud to say. I always tell myself, "I am too busy to get sick". It just takes to much energy to mope around, do nothing, and feel awful. I've got no time for that. I really believe it's because I try to be a positive person when it comes to my health. Your mind, and attitude, determine a lot of how your body acts.

Think healthy = Be healthy.

Do any of you know people who are constantly getting sick? I do....and they are annnnnnooyyying. It seems to be the same people who are always getting sick....or should I say, "sick". It might sound harsh, but when they say they're sick again, i just think, "get away from me, I don't need any of that". I guess you could say, I think they bring it on themselves. Plus, when you constantly say you're sick, it's like you're crying wolf. When I [rarely, ever] do get sick, you better believe it's for real, because otherwise I just keep going about my day.

So remember, think well, be well.

0 comments: