CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Vacation common sense

We're back from Arizona....I'm sure you've seen the pictures by now. It was a blast. What could be better than being on vacation with fun people you love?....being on vacation with fun people you love + ME!!!! Because everyone knows that I am FUNny. Hi....yikes. Moving on.
It was awesome.....and we're going back for Christmas!!! I'll have people tell me horror stories about their in-laws and i always say, "what are you talking about, mine are great." So thanks to the Hatch's for showing us a fun time. We can't wait for almost 2 more whole weeks of fun in the sun. We'll be there a couple days before Christmas and all the way till a week after. I'm excited.

On another note....quote of the day from my friend, Judge Judy.

"If it doesn't make sense, it isn't true"

I find myself saying that to people all the time...especially recently. Do you ever meet those people who constantly make things up? Dare I say, compulsive liars? This quote is what I want to tell them over and over again. But then again, compulsive liars wouldn't get it anyways...

1 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

true that. all of that...