CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Neat. Clean. but not single

Since Jess is sick....I've been cleaning and sterilizing our apartment like crazy. If our apartment smells like Lysol, forgive me. The poor cat is probably going to get some kind of respiratory disease from all the fumes. At any rate, I've been cleaning a lot lately, but it still doesn't seem to be enough for my liking. So while Jess is sick, don't be afraid of our house....it is definitely clean and flu free.
The end.

3 comments:

The Blairs said...

That is the story of my life. Hope she feels better soon. (In case you are wondering, I've gone through 5 cans of lysol in about 5 weeks)

Anonymous said...

Too much Lysol! Evacuate the basement!!

Juji said...

I can taste it
- Sunny