CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Politics.....[Insert dramatic music]

Sooooo, everyone always says you should never discuss politics with people....which is exactly why I like to. In general, I pretty much say whatever is on my mind to anyone who wants to listen. At school, I get a lot of the "did you just say that" looks. I mean, there are so many people who tell me, "I was thinking that but I would never say it"....I figure, why not just say it? Basically I'm an open book. Ask me my opinion, and you'll get an ear full, and I probably don't care who it offends. I guess that's the reason I don't mind talking about politics, or any other subject for that matter...

Here's the deal, I used to always claim I was a republican....I would tell you how much I couldn't stand democrats and how they're all crazy. Now, things are a little different. I say now, but I guess I really mean for a long while. First off, even though I just used the words, I don't like people saying they are either "republican" or "democrat". Those words don't mean anything. I like saying conservative or liberal....or something that describes a political belief. Now for the big reveal....I know you've all been waiting....what do I consider myself now???
....who knows......I don't.

I've discovered that my party is officially.....the one you are not. Most of you know I'm really opinionated. I've found that my political beliefs are all over the place. I've been around so many right wing conservatives that I just can't stand it. So if anyone starts talking about how conservative they are, I defend the left, and explain how wrong they are. Then I'll watch CNN and hear all this left wing propaganda and say, "that's ridiculous, and here's why...."
People get so crazy now a days when it comes to politics. I don't think anyones really got it right. Now I just tell people, which ever party you are, I'm the other. Or, I tell people I belong to the Judge Judy party, b/c I'll pretty much do anything she tells me to.

There you have it....I'm not a conservative, I'm not a liberal.....I'm just whatever....and I'm funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Annoying BYU Conservatives: Turning normal Republicans into Democrats since 1875.

Also, we all know you're in the Redouchecrat Party.

Juji said...

Such a republican thing to say...

Kristine said...

I have a friend that might be appearing on Judge Judy!! I'm super excited!!

And I'm pretty sure that BYU is also what turned me into a (most of the time) liberal. Oregon is such a happier place. :)

Juji said...

You know someone going on Judge Judy???!!! Whooooo??? and can I be a witness?