CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cleaning

Since I'm out of work right now I've been trying to keep myself busy around here. I renewed the car registration, gone to the post office to mail things, and begun cleaning parts of the house that never get cleaned. The big project was the shelves in the back room. That's pretty much where we just set anything that doesn't have a real place. You should see the recycle pile I made of all my old school supplies that were up there. The shelves look really nice now. Usually I make a throw away pile, and then a pile that Jess can go through to see if she wants to keep. For example, any of her school papers or magazines go in the maybe keep pile. But if I find junk things like these ugly red/white Christmas tree ornaments that someone gave us a while ago, they definitely going into the garbage pile right away.

That way, we minimize the junk in the house, and we won't be in danger of becoming hoarders. Plus, it gives me something productive to do while I'm waiting to hear on my jobs. The end.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I could use some help with the kitchen. :)

Juji said...

If I were there I would. Haha

Unknown said...

Well, since you are not otherwise occupied, you are invited.

Unknown said...

White/red crappy christmas ornaments huh....

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

In other news...LOTS of poelpe who live in Monroe work for the BLM, so I hope you get that job and move here. Then we can be friends. Well, we're friends, I just mean hang-out friends :)