CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I love Ameri-curr

I just want to know why....people are surprised that a killer whale would kill somebody? I'm from Florida, and i've been to Sea World, Shamoo has been jackin people up for a long time!!

Ha ha ha. Okay, that was actually from a comedian named GloZell. She has hundreds of YouTube videos, and I watch them everyday. I'm kind of obsessed. But hey, she's funny like me, so it don't matta!
So it's been a while since I've posted anything.....I guess it's because I haven't had many funny stories to tell. I mean, my life is funny all the time, but I'm much funnier in person. Writing takes so much time.
Work has been same old same old. I'm a pro at telling people they can't cancel their agreements. Today, after 25 minutes on the phone with this older lady, and after telling her over and over again that she can't cancel, she finally said, "I hope you have a miserable day, and a miserable week" ha ha ha. It was kind of funny. I mean, sure I feel bad for SOME of these people, but for the most part, I don't. Actually, if they are nice, then i feel bad, otherwise, I couldn't care less.
Also, yesterday I said yes ma'am to a customer about 5 times before he finally said, "I'm a sir"....oops. hahaha. Never a dull moment I suppose.
Okay, that's all for now. Another day, another dollar.

0 comments: