CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I forgot

I forgot to mention that last weekend BJ came out to Utah and stayed with us for a few days. Jess and I had fun playing with him. You should have seen us cleaning up at the new nickelcade. But let me say this.....arcade prizes are rip offs! Between BJ, Jess, and I, we ended up with 1500 tickets. That's a ton. And what did we get? A couple of toy guns, a slap bracelet for jess, and some candy. It's kind of out of control. Oh well. The funniest part is when you start winning tons of tickets, and then the little kids start eye-ing your machine.....I'm always thinking, "Back off"!!!!

We also went to the mall and watched lots of excellent movies. (Check out the review blog)
It was fun to have him visit. He's funny like us....learned everything from me of course. Jess probably wants him to move out here and live in the apartment above us. Ha ha ha. Okay, the end.

1 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

please clue us in next time he comes, we would totally come up for a cleaning out of the nicklecade and viewing of multiple movies!