CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson

It's all over the news by now. Michael Jackson died. Sad.
When i was really little i called him my idol. He was the coolest. He's had some controversy in his life, but I stand by him. He's weird, but his music is the best. What you might not know is that we share something. (Not skin color, b/c I'm darker than he is). No, we share a birthday, August 29th. Poor Michael, he was gonna be back on top of the music business. Oh well.

In other news, I just got back from a week of camping and work. I have so many scratches and bug bites...it's crazy. I fell again and have some nice cuts on my hand and arm. We had fun though. I'll post some pictures of the adventure soon. Anyways, that is all.

Almost.

I forgot, Wimbledon has started!!!! Serena plays tomorrow in the 3rd round. I'll be up around 6 or earlier to watch it live. Thank goodness it's the weekend. The end.

0 comments: