CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Snake Bite!!!

Work has been pretty dangerous lately. On wednesday we saw two snakes on one site alone. Me being the brave snake handler I am, had to pick them both up and play with them. This is the result:


As you can see, the snake took a nice bite out of my hand. The story goes on and on....it's really quite boring. Turns out the snake was poisonous, so I had to lie still for a while so my co-workers could call 911.....then came the life flight, the hospital....it was a nightmare. Luckily, i survived, and all is well.

Okay okay, maybe I'm stretching the truth a little. We did see snakes on the site, but I certainly didn't get near them. Really, I'm just clumsy and while standing on some cut down trees, I fell over. Like...all the way over, completely onto my back. These snake-bite-looking stab wounds were the result. I fell quite gracefully. Since I wear shorts everyday I got scratched up a lot. This day was exceptionally bad. You should see my legs. Anyways, you better believe that when I'm the one to come across the snakes, I go the other way. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha

Honeybee said...

Remember when I saw that rattle snake in the field. Yikes! :)