CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vault Moment...

So, one of my good friends at work and I are always having fun at work. We both like to watch reality shows, and we're both obviously funny. We always say that our soils lab could be a reality show. Basically I still think my life could be one, but our lab would be great too. There are so many characters working in the lab, each with their own personalities. We would have episodes such as, who's talking about who, who never comes to work, who always messes things up around the lab, who annoys us all the time...etc. It would just be hilarious. You all know that reality shows usually have a "confessional". That's the place where the people on the show go and talk directly to the camera about what is going on. It's the place where the people get to tell you what they were thinking while things were going on. We decided that on our show, that place would be called "the vault".
Anytime something happens in the lab that is funny, annoying, crazy, etc., or anytime we say something that is dumb or embarrassing, my friend and I will say, "I just had a vault moment"....meaning: this would be a time that they would show me in the vault, talking about what was going on. You would be surprised how many vault moments you can have in a day. It's very entertaining. So try it. Try and count, in a single day, how many vault moments you have. That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't tell me what to do

yourstrulydear said...

i have vault moments all the time with you around juji. you're just full of them. ha ha ha.